Spring Festival | The Galleria
Immerse in local art and culture, as we celebrate outstanding home-grown talent during our annual Spring Festival, set to take place every day from 19th March to 8th April 2015. Following the success of our inaugural event last year, The Galleria on Al Maryah Island is set to host Meet & Greets with local artists and talent, inspirational forums & workshops with some of the UAE's top entrepreneurs and bespoke fashion and jewellery exhibitions.
Workshops & Talks:
• Meet & Greet with Taim Al Falasi 20th March, 18:45
• Motivational Talk on Entrepreneurship Led by Omar Al Bussaidy 24th March, 1st & 8th April, 18:00
• A Healthy Lifestyle - A Life Changing Experience Led by The Courts 28th March, 18:00
• How to Become a Luxury Entrepreneur in the UAE Led by Mr. Ali Al Jabari 3rd, 4th, & 6th April, 18:00
• Smartphone Photography 101 (By Invitation Only) Led by Mr. Hassan Kiyany
23rd March, 18:00
*Please note that there are only limited seats for the above Workshops & Talks, to sign up visit http://www.thegalleria.ae/SF
Saturday to Thursday - 10:00 to 22:00
Friday - 12:00 to 00:00
The Exposed House - Art & Fashion
The O Jewelry - Fine Jeweleries
FMM by Fatma Al Mulla - Pop-art fashion and accessories
Al Nuaimi - Accessories
Epiphany - Fashion
Hibr Design - Arabic stationary and greeting cards
Abu Dhabi Islamic Art Exhibition 2015
The Galleria on Al Maryah Island is truly honored to collaborate with ADMAF and to host this year's Abu Dhabi Islamic Arts Exhibition and celebrate traditional art and youth development.
Examining the architectural heritage of Abu Dhabi, the exhibition is a culmination of a series of workshops delivered by the PSTA in January, which looked at Abu Dhabi within the context of the Islamic world, and investigated how the principles of traditional architecture have been applied in a range of environments today.
The Abu Dhabi Islamic Art Exhibition will run until 4th April 2015.